Saturday, September 8, 2007

Hot Fuzz


After a top London cop spends so much time being so good that he makes the rest of the force look bad they decide to transfer him off to a small town. Once he is there some bizarre crimes start happening that puts him right back in the heat of things. Of course all the locals keep calling them "accidents" because things like that don't happen in Sandford. I thought this movie was pretty entertaining. It has kind of a twist towards the end. I guess I will sum it up as Reno 911 meets Scream.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever seen Shaun of the Dead? I think I liked Hot Fuzz a lot more because I've seen Shaun.

Jia

www.fangirlrantings.blogspot.com

AV Librarian said...

I haven't but I am going to check it out.

Unknown said...

I liked this movie but I really do not know why. I have heard of the reference to Shaun of the Dead in connection with this movie but have not seen it. It is in such contrast to the traditional picture of English police - no guns period. I liked Thin Blue Line with Rowen Atkinson and I generally hate him in his movies. The most recent one of his set in the South of France was stupid and a rip off of a French movie Mr. Herlots (sp?) Vacation which was charming.