Saturday, March 15, 2008

Bee Movie


The movie starts out with the graduation of Barry Benson (Jerry Seinfeld) who quickly realizes that now he is doomed to work in the honey industry for the rest of his life. Realizing he wants more of a choice in his life he leaves the hive to see what is on the outside. He makes friends with a human florist and on one of their outings realizes that the humans eat the honey that they work so hard to make. He sets out to sue the humans for stealing their work. Not the best animated movie, but I'm sure kids will still enjoy watching it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.